Sunday, July 12, 2009

Our exhilarating unschool!

Spending time with my siblings is good for the mind, and for me that's unschool. Everyone should try out home schooling better yet unschooling. What is unschooling you may ask? Unschooling is like a cup of life! Unschooling... is Awesome! Unschooling is DA-bomb, I get to choose what I want to learn, and when I want to learn it. Unschool should be called life school, because I get to learn how to cook, how to blog, how to do Algebra, how to keep a clean house, how to farm (town). I love going to the Library and spending hours having fun reading and choosing videos. I get to choose whatever I please, and learn anything I like, and have fun with it. Oh Yeah!

When I was in public school, I hated it. I did not like being away from my family, and I was bored, because I was too smart for the class. My mom had home schooled me for sometime before that, so it was a real punch in the mouth going to public school. I was bullied with words by others, but I didn't take it as an insult, because I was strong and YHVH was with me, even when my family was at home.

Home School, doesn't suck that much! Because I sit at the table with my family doing book work, and learning things like cursive and English. It's good doing book work, but it's better doing unschool because I learn way more things then I used to learn just out of textbooks. Like how to write a check. My siblings and I recently purchased a huge LEGO ship from a friend. And I wanted to know how checks worked since my mom was going to write a check for the ship. So she drew a huge check on the black board in the kitchen, and taught me all about checks and the banking system. I can now tell you all about checks and how they work, if you ask me, and I'm only 11. My mom says she didn't learn about checks until she had a checking account!

So, I hope you learn something new from this blog.

Sincerely,
Camren

No comments:

Post a Comment